P&G Online Case Study
You will work with your team on the launch of the one of the most famous P&G brands, analyze data and solve problems. Winner will visit P&G innovational Planning Service Center in Warsaw.
Can’t wait to lead a big business project? Always imagined yourself in the CEO seat? Looking for the job suitable for you? Looking for the areas comfortable to work in? P&G Online Case Study is your chance to try real business.
In this task you will work with your team on the launch of the one of the most famous P&G brands, analyze all the data concerning the product and markets, and solve problems in the sphere of sales, marketing, logistics, finance, consumer and market research, etc.
Steps of competition
To participate in the contest you need to:
- Create your team of ambitious and creative people (from 2 to 4 participants) and register before
- each of the registered teams will have access to the case study. Its solution is required to be prepared and submitted to consideration by March, 31th inclusively. Teams will have a little over 2 weeks to work on the launch of one of the most famous PG brands. The task will acquire practical skills in analyzing data on the product and sales market.
- You will have the opportunity to talk to the experts of P&G of different lines of business and ask questions on the case online. It is important to remember that all the work on the briefcase will be conducted in English like it is in the real business of P&G.
- the jury will announce 3 teams of finalists, who will present their own projects’ solutions to P&G leaders in three offices of Moscow, Kyiv and Almaty competing via video conference.
- The winning team will be chosen and announced right after the presentations on .
- P&G will invite the Winners to visit innovation Planning Service Center in Warsaw and have a chance to meet European PG leaders.
Dates may slightly vary
The rules of participation
Participation in the competition is free. The only condition for participation is fulfilment of all of the participants criteria of age, education and citizenship. To get more detailed information, please, get to know the Rules of competition.
To participate in the competition you must be the resident of Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan at the age from 18 and above, student of higher educational institution (university) and graduate, with good knowledge of English — level above average.
Specialty which participant gets at the university does not matter. We value diverse experience and knowledge of each team member as finding solutions sometimes require non-standart approach.
Teams can be created from the students of different universities. The main thing is each participant have to meet all of the requirements of the competition.