Accenture Strategy — Graduate Analyst
Accenture is looking for young specialists for the position of Graduate Analyst at Strategy department.
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
As part of the 6,000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
As a Strategy Analyst at Accenture, you’ll become part of a strong network created to help you grow and advance your career through coaching and mentoring as well as formal training and development including attending Accenture Strategy College. You’ll be exposed to a broad range of Strategy assignments enabling you to develop core strategy skills through diverse hands-on experience.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Structure and perform analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture Strategy’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights
- Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy business
- Higher education diploma (Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree or Specialist's degree)
- Team player and naturally collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the professional attributes required to work with C-suite teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, understands complex issues, absorbs information quickly, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
- Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Relevant project-based internship experience with a leading company, not-for-profit or government entity
- Global awareness through international study or internships, multilingual
- Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Fluent Russian ans English languages