Natural resources industry Graduate Analyst
Accenture is looking for young specialists for the position of Graduate Analyst.
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. At Accenture, we appreciate that you have worked hard for your degree. We invite you to discover how great you can be as you put your degree to work delivering tangible value for some of the world’s most prestigious organizations. Join our team and you will collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Along the way, our industry leading training and development will assist you in sharpening your skills, as you build an extraordinary career.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities. You'll gain core consulting skills across a variety of projects mainly for clients in Energy and Natural Resources sectors, making it a great place to build the foundations of your consulting career. You'll learn to deliver commercial benefits by applying skills in management consulting. So you could find yourself pulling together business proposals, redesigning business processes, preparing people for change, applying new technologies.
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gathering and documenting client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
- BS or MS in Technical/Engineering/Economics/Math background
- Basic knowledge of Resources Industry (Utilities, Energy, Oil & Gas) is preferred
- Fluent written and spoken Russian and English
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
The final stage of the selection process (Assessment Center) will be held in September, 2015