Associate Systems Engineer
Код позиции: Associate Systems Engineer
Dell Technologies company is looking for young specialists for the position of Associate Systems Engineer
Работа в офисе
Договор: Трудовой договор
Минимальный уровень образования: Бакалавр
Минимальный опыт работы: Не имеет значения
График работыПолная занятость
График работы: Фиксированный
As an Associate Systems Engineer you will acquire the required skills and knowledge to perform and excel core
job responsibilities. You will be provided with the necessary training and mentoring to build upon your technical
skills for your career in Dell Technologies’ Presales organization. This training includes technical training, best
practices and methodologies and the Dell Technologies way of doing business. After the training, you will analyze
and design technology solutions and provide technical expertise in support of Presales activities. You may also
respond to customer requests and proposals as required and provide product level overviews to assigned
customers in Commercial and Partner.
- Demonstrates functional mastery — Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Attends District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings. Demonstrates knowledge of server, storage and networking solutions industry and trends. Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell Technologies solutions.
- Drives business results and customer value — Self-motivated and understands the importance of a sense of urgency reflected through ability to meet multiple demands and changing priorities. Establish relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Understands the process and method to create financial proposals. Presents the design and value of proposed Dell Technologies solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell Technologies management.
- Demonstrates org effectiveness and leadership — Takes ownership of personal development through formal and informal networks. Demonstrates effective presentation skills. Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience Builds Dell Technologies capabilities, cultures & values — Prioritize self-development and align goals to business needs. Actively contributes to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Demonstrates a high level of integrity while exhibits a desire to be on a winning team.
- Aligns with and drives Dell Technologies strategy. Understands the global business environment and applies that understanding to his/her work. Understands trusted advisor requirements and identifies customer relationships necessary to be successful. Embrace opportunities to provide feedback in support of change, including new ideas/approaches. Open to creative and innovative suggestions from others. Observes and questions existing processes and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent caliber. Presales experience or Professional IT experience is a plus, but not a strict requirement
- You have general knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Operations and may even have some knowledge of Dell Technologies server, storage and networking technology & products
- You’re self-motivated, proactive, and understand the importance of a sense of urgency. You have a passion for technology and desire to learn. You love working with others and solving problems. Innovation is intriguing to you and you do all things with high integrity
- You’re driven to further develop your technical aptitude and progress your career within the technology space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must
- You can tell a compelling story and engage your customers
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our
priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.