Operations securities analyst
Goldman Sachs is looking for young specialist on analyst position.
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
The Moscow Operations team is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Senior Analyst to enhance client experiences, to drive efficiencies and while being an effective risk manager.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
Client On boarding is part of Operations Data Quality Management (ODQM) business unit.
- Perform client due diligence is in line with the «Know Your Customer» concept complying with both the firm wide and local regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm’s Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Communicate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant documentary requirements in line with current policy
- Work closely with regional Team Leads to ensure case review targets are on track
- Propose and act upon process improvements/efficiencies
- Perform capacity and authority reviews as necessary
- Support of Moscow operations functions, including trade/transaction reporting
- Substantial knowledge of financial markets and products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Russian and English
- Willingness and ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong client service orientation
- Accuracy and highest attention to detail
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- AML knowledge across various entity types and legal structures
- Knowledge of Russian AML specifics
- Compliance awareness in conjunction with knowledge of international regulatory framework in the client onboarding space
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges, including using best judgment to prioritize work flows
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- Effective team-player with ability to impact and influence across organization and levels
- Prudent in escalating potential risk to the Firm
- Ability to deliver while working under pressure and tight deadlines