Junior Service Delivery Manager/ Junior IT Project Manager
Code: Junior Service Delivery Manager/ Junior IT Project Manager
Hemmersbach is looking for junior spesialists on position Junior Service Delivery Manager/ Junior IT Project Manager.
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
Hemmersbach is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry.
With our 24 subsidiaries and the Hemmersbach Authorized-Partner (HAP) network we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
Hemmersbach provides its services not directly to the end customer but to the following companies that operate at national and international level in the IT sector:
- System and service integrators
- Outsourcing providers
- Support the initiation, conception and follow-up of national and international IT-projects for our renowned clients
- Management of teams of technicians
- Commercial and technical collaboration in a project team
- Calculations and reports relative to the project
- You already have or are about to get an excellent degree in economic computer science or business studies
- Ideally you have already gained some practical experience in project management
- You enjoy working independently
- You are fluent in English
- Determination, autonomy and personal motivation are terms that define you
- Competative salary and other benefits
- 4 months training in Germany (HQ)—valid travel passport required!
- Opportunity to become a professional Service Delivery Manager in a global IT service company
- International career development opportunities