Junior Solutions Architect
Intel is looking for young spesialists on Junior Solutions Architect position.
Contract: No information
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
This is a commissioned sales position.
In this position, the Solution Architect will be responsible for increasing Intel's market share in the embedded business—focused on Internet of Things
This position will involve customer interaction at end customers and involve Original Equipment Manufacturers and Software Vendors.
This person must also be self-motivated, self-sufficient with ability to stay current on emerging industry trends, technologies, and issues.
Must possess engineering background and understand industry trends and solutions based both on Intel architecture and the competition. Having an ability to identify and drive customer requirements&market needs into product plans and programs.
The Solution Architect must be capable of:
- Building strong, direct relationships with technical contacts
- Comprehend Intel architectures and fellow traveller solution offerings targeted across the IoT segments
- Strongly position self and Intel as the trusted advisor in solving challenging technical and business problems
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Additional business qualification such as MBA would be an advantage
- Excellent communication (including spoken and written English) business development and customer support skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (with proven track record of cross group collaboration)
- Presentation skills and the ability to understand, specify and communicate requirements to marketing and engineering teams
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time