Software Development Engineer
Intel is looking for young specialists on Software Development Engineer position.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
- Analysis and resolution of stability issues found during testing and using of the Android toolchain
- Analysis and improvement performance characteristics of the android toolchain
- Communication with other teams (both internal and external) for different kind of questions
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Compiler background desirable
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git/SVN
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system, makefile structure, shell scripting
- Familiarity with x86 Intel Architecture
- Fluent English