Nissan Graduate Program
Nissan company is looking for pro-active graduates to join its brand-new graduate program 2014. Internships will be offered in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow and lasts 18 months (1,5 year).
Nissan company is looking for pro-active graduates to join its brand-new graduate program 2014. Internships will be offered in the following departments:
- Production Engineering (SPB)
- Production Control (SPB)
- Finance department (SPB)
- Sales&Marketing (Moscow)
About the internship
The internship program lasts 18 months (1,5year). During the program you will be assigned to an area which is relevant to your Degree. Main tasks and responsibilities will vary depending on the department you will be working in.
Who we are looking for
Initiative, confident and a proactive approach is essential to possess to become a trainee at Nissan. Not only will you have to deal with every-day issues, but you will also look for areas to improve, question existing methods and come up with creative ideas.
Background & Experience:
- Graduating in 2013 or 2014 (economic or technical higher education)
- Fluent English
- Creative thinking / Problem-solving approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good team worker
- Confident user of Microsoft Office tools
Start your career with us and you’ll be combining professional experience with project co-ordination, teamwork, support, leadership and extensive communication among other departments
How to apply
Fill in the application form at www.nissan-recruitment.eu or send your CV to email@example.com
- Phone interview and tests
- Assessment centre
- Final interview with department manager
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at + (812) 303-5615
- Contact person — Maria Guseva
Selection process is over. Use this information to prepare for the next selection. Subscribe to our calendar or mailing list not to miss the start of the programme.