IBM z System Junior Sales Specialist
Within Graduate Program IBM offers a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales, where you get the opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments and mentoring. This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional. We offer challenges on a daily basis and genuine responsibility from day one.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
- Support z Systems Software sales process by assisting sales and technical sales team to promote z Systems platform and Solutions value to the market
- Support sales team with marketing activities preparing marketing materials, content for presentations validating publications, etc.
- Aggregation of periodic updates for z Systems platform and Solutions Enabling the Sales team on regular basis
- Other supporting activities (Logistics for marketing events etc.)
- University Diploma (graduated 2015/2016)
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage
- Local community and camaraderie
- Learn from smart people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path
- Mentorship and one-on-one attention