Junior Sales Specialist — Commerce
Within Graduate Program IBM offers a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales, where you get the opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments and mentoring. This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional. We offer challenges on a daily basis and genuine responsibility from day one.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
- Accuracy of sales funnel and opportunities in Sales Connect — Russia & CIS
- Develop and maintain expertise in a designated set of Brand offerings
- Preparing customer specific business value presentations
- Proposal preparation and pricing
- Competitive intelligence and positioning
- Territory management in a given set of accounts
- Lead generation and marketing activities (supporting CEE Commerce Marketing Manager for local activities and follow ups)
- Leading Client reference initiative
- University Diploma (graduated 2015/2016)
- Fluent English must
- Personality with a mix of independence, passion and drive
- Eagerness to build a sales carrier
- Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Focused approach to build business
- Excellent communication skills/ team player
- General knowledge in areas of OMNI-channel Marketing or CRM or Digital Marketing or Web Analytics