Junior Sales Specialist — Server Solutions
Within Graduate Program IBM offers a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales, where you get the opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments and mentoring. This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional. We offer challenges on a daily basis and genuine responsibility from day one.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
- Help to Team with creating solutions (configuration, presentation, competitive documentation),
- Preparation of analytical notes, market and internal analysis
- "Dive" in sales strategy, work with S&D, work with clients
- Coverage with Server Brand Sales dedicate territory with small/minimum quota
- Continue learning products and solutions Power and Mainframe
- University Diploma (graduated 2015/2016)
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage
- Local community and camaraderie
- Learn from smart people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path
- Mentorship and one-on-one attention