Solutions Junior Sales Specialist
Within Graduate Program IBM offers a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Bachelor Degree
Minimal work experience: No experience
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in IT and Sales, where you get the opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments and mentoring. This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional. We offer challenges on a daily basis and genuine responsibility from day one.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
- Support existing Customers sales activities to keep relationship satisfaction level and find new projects
- Support sales activities for the new Customers (documents and presentations preparation, finding materials, engage with Brand Reps)
- Support adaptation of the specialized Solutions for the PS Customers (such as Curam for FSS)
- New small PS Customers development
- University Diploma (graduated 2015/2016)
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage
- Local community and camaraderie
- Learn from smart people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path
- Mentorship and one-on-one attention