IBM Internship Program in Global Business Services department
As an IBM Intern hire you will participate in a 9 month Internship Program, consisting of specific education, mentoring, networking and recognition events.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program.
We are currently looking for:
- Junior Consultant SAP FI (Job ID: 69893BR)
- Junior Business Transformation Consultant (Job ID: 69892BR)
You will get the opportunity to work with great clients, learn from talented individuals, be coached and supported by people who care about your career as much as you do, get world class training and then apply it every day.
- 20 hours per week (flexible schedule)
- Duration 9 months
- Monthly scholarship
We’ll give you everything you need to build the career you want. But it’s up to you how it goes. You’ll be the one in charge, putting forward ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how you get the job done.
- Students of the last year of studies of Finance/Economics faculties
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Deep knowledge of MS Office
- Well organized, with the ability to similar routine tasks and to manage time effectively
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage
How to apply
Please check all openings and register your CV via the IBM career portal. If you have any questions please send a note to email@example.com
Selection process is over. Use this information to prepare for the next selection. Subscribe to our calendar or mailing list not to miss the start of the programme.