Junior Technical Sales (Power)
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: No experience
Schedule: Flexible schedule
Internship is a part-time assignment for active students willing to pass within IBM their practice related to University diploma as a required part of their academic program. Our interns are able to get real job experience as well as to discover what they want to do in their future professional career.
For current and future assignments, we look for students of Universities without or with minimal work experience In role of Junior Client Technical Sales specialist.
You will assist IBM Technical Sales Specialists in pre-sales activities in the following areas:
- Translate technical documentation/presentation from English to Russian
- Installation and support of IBM Systems in Demo/Loan pool, including IBM System Z
- Installation and tuning of applications in Linux
- Work with IBM CTS team, developing and configuring solutions based on Power/Z System
- Have good communications skills, act as a technical consultant to our customers, business partners and IBM Sales team delivering information on IBM Products, Technologies and Solutions
- Work with technical documents, brochures, sites, references to obtain required information
- Skills and interests in computers area including: computers Hardware, Linux, MS Office applications
- Optional: programming on C, Java, HTTP, PHP, for Linux, UNIX shell
- Optional: Networks skills (Ethernet, Switch, TCP/IP, Routers)
- Optional: Database
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Student of the 4/5 year of IT with fluent English and Russian languages.
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage
- 20 hours per week (flexible schedule)
- Monthly scholarship
- Start date in Jan 2018