Gruma Graduate Programme
Gruma, the leading multinational food company from Mexico, is looking for graduates. This is a two-year graduate scheme. Following successful completion there will be opportunities across Europe.
About the Programme
We have a superb opportunity for talented graduates to make a difference in Gruma Europe:
- You will be exposed to all aspects of the business and will be given real responsibility from day one in real live job assignments of 6 months duration across 24 months across different countries
- These placements will bring you face-to-face with a results-focused culture in which creativity, initiative and the dedication to succeed are highly valued. We'll encourage you to develop your skills and career through different engineering positions within our factories with a focus on our culture and values at all times.
You could find yourself involved in any of the following challenges:
- Improving the equipment and processes involved in both our Corn milling & Production sites
- Finding ways to reduce energy and waste within our operations
- Increasing reliability & efficiency of production line performance
- Helping each of the sites understand and deliver new initiatives, engaging the workforce towards common goals
- Ensuring our assets perform efficiently and safely. This will involve making crucial decisions on a daily basis
- Finance analysis including maintaining statistical and financial reports.
This is a two-year graduate scheme. Following successful completion there will be opportunities across Europe.
Who we're looking for
We are therefore looking for graduates with a logical, analytical mind, a passion for working in teams and the personal drive & curiosity to challenge the norm using continuous improvement techniques. We'll expect you to have the credibility and gravitas to influence, inspire and engage. You need to be able to build a rapport quickly with people at all levels and be able to adjust your communication style to find the best ways to engage them.
You must be expecting or have attained a degree in Operations, accounting, Food Engineering, Manufacturing or other industrial subjects including systems and process management. You must enjoy working in a hands-on environment and possess good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to relate to people at all levels.
An excellent level of English is a must, however Dutch is also acceptable.
How to apply
Please download our application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please have your applications to us no later than 21st August 2013.
Selection process is over. Use this information to prepare for the next selection. Subscribe to our calendar or mailing list not to miss the start of the programme.