SCA Go! Graduate Program — Sales
SCA (leading global hygiene and forest products company) is currently searching for recent graduates in Business Administration and/or similar for graduate development program.
SCA is currently searching for recent graduates in Business Administration and/or similar fields to start in Fall, 2015. Selected candidates will participate in a two-year Graduate On-boarding (GO) program within SCA organization. Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be qualified for roles within the sales functional area.
The SCA GO! Program is based on relevant tasks, responsibilities and learning goals. It will provide participants with a deep understanding of the SCA global organization, SCA brands and products, marketing processes and tools, while simultaneously delivering concrete results to the business.
Under the leadership of a Sales Manager and the guidance of a mentor, key responsibilities will be the following:
- To gain knowledge of SCA markets, customers and consumers
- Learn and apply customer´s prioritization, in alignment with the company strategy
- Learn and apply how to prepare value creating offers
- Learn and apply efficient activities’ planning
- Learn negotiation skills and start using them
- Monitor results, measure alignment with targets and capitalize business opportunities
- Learn how to build customer relationships
- Actively participate in SCA´s team environment.
- You have completed a University degree either in Business or Technical fields achieved no later than 18 months ago
- Work experience is not required, but appropriate internships are an advantage
- Excellent level of English is required
- Additional languages are an advantage
- You have willingness to travel and move to different locations across the globe
- Driving license is required
To apply: please submit a resume and motivation letter in English included with your application.
Selection process is over. Use this information to prepare for the next selection. Subscribe to our calendar or mailing list not to miss the start of the programme.