Internship in Global Investment Research Department
Goldman Sachs is looking for last year students for internship in Global Investment Research Department.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: No experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Global Investment Research (GIR) produces the fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies, which drive commercial business for the firm. We develop relationships with investing clients and help them achieve superior returns through our industry insights and investment ideas.
Work will involve using statistical techniques to analyse and interpret economic and financial data. The intern will work closely with the team and will be involved in the day-to-day activities, as well as some project work.
- An interest in Finance/Economics
- A genuine desire to work within Global Investment Research
- Strong quantitative, qualitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- An interest in analysing macroeconomic trends and how they impact financial markets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills—both verbal and written
- Previous experience using MS Excel and/or database packages preferred
- Ideally suited to final year Economics/Finance/Commerce students who are available to work full-time with a flexible schedule
- Please apply online (select Position: Seasonal / Off Cycle Internship’, Division: 'Global Investment Research', Location: 'Moscow')