Internship at Equities Division
Code: Internship at Equities Division
Goldman Sachs is looking for students and graduates for 6 month internship with Equities Division at Moscow Office.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: Last-year student
Minimal work experience: More than six months
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
The Moscow Equities team is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to work as an Intern covering CIS markets.
Internship is ideally suited to Economics / Finance / Business students in Bachelor and Masters degree programs in their ultimate or penultimate academic year, who are available to work with a flexible schedule.
- Writing sales notes and daily desk comments
- Helping senior colleagues with promotion of equity research to institutional clients
- Working on different analytical projects
- Coming up with trade ideas
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong academic record
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure; strong work ethic
- PC literate with strong Excel & Word skills
- Relevant work experience / internships