Roland Berger offers internships to university and business school students on an ongoing basis.
Contract: Temporary Contract
Minimal education level: 4-year student
Minimal work experience: Insignificant
Schedule: No information
We propose you two options for an internship. You can combine these two options:
- Summer internship. Every summer, we systematically hire several interns and we organize specific recruiting rounds in the period March-May. You can submit your application and indicate your interest for a summer internship. We will inform you in the shortest delay if you have been selected for our summer internship interviews.
- Academic year internship. We also hire interns during the academic year based on available opportunities related to projects. If you are interested, please submit your application by indicating in your cover letter the period of the year that you are considering. We will contact you if an opportunity arises.
Assignments are very varied. Projects can relate to devising market, production or sourcing strategies or to redesigning organizations. Among other things, your role can be to interview project stakeholders, prepare meetings, analyze obtained information, extract key learnings and take fact based decisions.
- Higher education/ last-year students
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken Russian and English
- Advanced computer capabilities
- During a period of 2 to 4 months, you will become a team member on one of our projects for a top European company