Experience VTB Capital, working alongside highly talented professionals — join us for summer 2013 for our structured rotational programme. Applications are accepted until March 29.
About the programme
The Elevate programme begins with an intensive training programme incorporating an induction to VTB Capital and its culture followed by investment banking and markets training. There will also be further development and professional certification opportunities in addition to the structured rotational programme.
Working alongside experienced professionals, first-year analysts will develop their skills through active involvement in real business projects. Our structured rotational programme enables our Graduates to build a broad base of knowledge laying the foundation for their career.
Programme structure & dates
- The Elevate programme will start
- Programme duration is 16 months
- There will be intensive training and development, which is targeted at developing financial and professional skills
- There will be rotations across the following functions: Global Markets, Research, Structuring and Global Banking
- There will also be networking opportunities, structured mentoring, buddy programmes and if appropriate, support for regulatory exams
Получайте новости eGraduate.ru
We are looking for
- Successful undergraduates or graduates. You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication)
- You must display a strong desire to develop a deep understanding of the industry and environment
- We value diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds
You must have
- A high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Integrity and commitment to ethical decision-making
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An excellent command of English
- Eligibility to work in Moscow
How to apply
The selection process will have 4 stages:
- Completion of an online application form
- Interviews with business and HR representatives
- Verbal and numerical testing
- Participation in an assessment centre
The hiring process for the Elevate programme will close .
Эта новость переведена в архив, данные могли устареть или измениться