Experience VTB Capital, working alongside highly talented professionals — join us for summer 2013 for the Fixed Term Analyst (FTA) programme. Applications are accepted until March 29.
About the programme
Our Fixed Term Analyst programme is the perfect undergraduate opportunity to experience VTB Capital, working alongside highly talented professionals.
This year we are recruiting Fixed Term Analysts for a variety of business areas, including:
- Global banking
- Global markets
- Sales and trading
- Structuring and research
Programme structure & dates
The Moscow programme starts and continues for 2 months (July - August). Successful FTA contracts may be extended for up to 12 months.
The FTA programme begins with 2 days of induction training which is followed by an in-depth introduction to investment banking and business skills training.
Получайте новости eGraduate.ru
We are looking for
- Students in their penultimate academic year
- Students who are motivated, ambitious and open to continuous learning and development
- Outstanding proven academic achievement
- A range of skills including: creativity, adaptability, attention to detail, drive and the ability to work under pressure
- A genuine interest in financial markets, current affairs and macroeconomics
- An excellent command of English
- Eligibility to work in Moscow
- We value diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds
How to apply
The selection process will have 4 stages:
- Completion of an online application form
- Interviews with business and HR representatives
- Verbal and numerical testing
- Participation in an assessment centre
The hiring process for the FTA programme will close .
Эта новость переведена в архив, данные могли устареть или измениться