White & Case Moscow office will run a Summer Program this year from 1 July to 30 August 2013. Full-time law students in fourth and final years of studies (graduating in 2013 and 2014) are invited to take part.
Получайте новости eGraduate.ru
White & Case Moscow office will run a Summer Program this year from 1 July to 30 August 2013. The cornerstone of our graduate recruitment efforts, this Program is designed to give Russian law students insight into what it's like to be a White & Case lawyer.
About the program
Summer interns are matched with an associate advisor who acts as mentor. Interns are involved in actual client projects like legal research, due diligence, preparation of legal documents, as well as in a variety of activities and social events. Interns have the opportunity to work for two practice areas to broaden their experience. This on-the-job practice also includes a comprehensive orientation, regular training sessions and seminars.
Just as students experience real work as a summer intern, they enjoy being part of our team. Summer interns take part in several social functions where they have the chance to build greater rapport with peers, mentors and colleagues.
Eligibility for the summer program
- Full-time law students in fourth and final years of studies (graduating in 2013 and 2014)
- Passion for law
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Strong knowledge of Russian civil law
- Fluent spoken English
- Excellent written English
- Team player
- Participation in Jessup, Willem Vis and/or other moot court competitions or any other extra-curricular activities a plus
- Top academic results
- Able to work full time
How to apply for the 2013 summer program
- Your resume in English
- A cover letter stating the reasons why you would like to apply for the summer program and indicating two practice areas of your choice
- A written essay on one of the below topics:
- Is there a powerful charismatic leader or person who has influenced or inspired you? And if so, please explain why and in what way.
- What is more important luck or personal effort?
- Who is your favorite writer/ poet / film or drama director and why? Or what is your favorite book / film / performance, etc. and why?
- In your experience, what draws forth your discretionary energy and effort, that willingness each person has, to go the extra mile, do whatever it takes to put an idea or project into life?
- Describe a situation where you worked effectively as part of a team to accomplish a goal on time. What was your role? What did you learn?
- How would you define “success” for your career? At the end of your work life, what must have been present for you to feel as if you had a successful career?
- When performing a task is it important to get the best result or to make sure that everyone involved is happy?
- If you were a king or queen for a day what would you change about your country?
- If you had a magic wand, what would you change about yourself and why?
Please send your application by email to email@example.com with 2013 Summer Program in the subject line or apply on-line now. Application deadline: .
- Compensation: We offer competitive salaries to our summer interns. More information on compensation will be provided during the interview process.
- Interview process: Our interview process usually includes in-person interviews with HR team, lawyers and partners to enable us to get to know you and allow you to get a feel for our environment. Interview questions represent a mix of general motivational and legal questions. You will also be given a legal research assignment in our office. The selection process takes approximately one month.
Эта новость переведена в архив, данные могли устареть или измениться